December 12, 2009

Eating like a big girl :)

So Mommy maybe did a bad thing, but it didn't hurt me :) She gave me a sip of chicken broth from her soup last night, I LOVED it!! So much I then "drank" a ounce of forumla by being spoon fed :) I got most of it IN me too, I know how to swallow really well :) Mommy said that if I pooped today she would give me some cereal before bed tonight, and guess what I pooped :) So be looking for pictures of my first attempt cereal :) hehehe.

I've been showing mommy I'm ready for food for a little while. I can control my head really well and need just a little assistance for my balance when sitting up. I swallow my drool when I'm not chewing on things and I showed her last night I can swallow things given to my by a spoon really well :) I also weigh over 15 lbs too :) So we are going to try it! Mommy is hoping I won't wake up at 11 now and will sleep longer without a feeding, but that might take time since I'm sure I won't eat a whole lot my first time.

No comments: