December 14, 2009

Christmas Tree

So mommy is a little behind but here is something that happened about a week ago. I was playing nice and quiet on my mat while mommy was cooking things for Xavier's baptism. Then out of no where the tree tried to kill me!!! It just fell down after a loud cracking noise! See the house and doggie images in the mat? Thats about where my body was! See how close it came!!!


But it's alright I got a chance to help mommy redo :)
I love hanging out in mommy's homemade moby wrap :) The last trip north is when she found the perfect fabric for it :) And it was a Walmart special so it was super cheap too!!! She has enough fabric to make another one when this one is all worn out.

Daddy put the angel on the tree this time.

Here is it all done :)
Mommy was a little disappointed that the lights don't blink and because of how they are made I don't think we can get them to blink, but it's still really pretty. I like to pull off the decorations when they bring me too close to it :)

No comments: