December 1, 2009

Christmas is Coming!!

So while we were north this past week people asked what I would like for Christmas or rather they asked mommy what I needed. The list is small but here are some ideas for those interested in getting me a gift for my first Christmas :)




I'm growing like a weed, so I need new nipples. I use the Medela wide base ones (the ones for nursing babies). There is a difference. Also I will eventually need bigger bottles so you could snatch some of those too :) I definitely need nipples though. Slow flow are the ones I'm using and will continue to use for awhile.




Mommy loved the peekaboo blocks at work, so she wants to make sure I get a set especially the ABC one :)








These mats are cool since we have nothing but carpet. They will be a different surface to play on and easier to clean up. Plus you can connect them together and make big cubes too :) Oh and they are also of the ABCs








Mommy went through my clothes and discovered I will need more fuzzy warm sleepers. Size 9 months seems to be what will fit the best since she just got some from walmart the other day that were 6 months and they are JUST fitting me...so bigger is better :)

No comments: