December 15, 2009

Christmas is coming!!!


Hehehe so mommy tried to get me to pose pretty for some Christmas pictures. I wasn't too into taking pictures at the time as I was everything else around me...enjoy!

Wow this is cool...and pretty...and colorful...and watch me get it open....maybe....

I got the bow off. But then mommy took it away, she said the cats have unwrapped too many of the gifts she didn't need ANOTHER one to fix :) hehehe


She gave me a bigger bow however :) She thought it was funny to put it on my head...



I thought it was funny to play with it and try to eat it :)



So she realized the tree being in the background wasn't working so well so she put me in my bouncy seat covered with the black fabric. I just wanted the bow :)

I did smile a little, most of the time though, mommy didn't have her camera ready or the flash didn't go off...so this is one of the few that show me smiling ;)

Here's another one :)

Then mommy told me about the scary Santa man. I mean he's going to come in while we are sleeping and put things under our tree!! I'm not sure if i've been a good enough girl to get anything good this year...I mean I've pooped on both mommy and daddy. I spit on them all the time and I don't let them sleep some nights. What should I expect this year??? Mommy ensures me it will be good presents, but I'm a little worried...

No comments: