March 5, 2011

19 months :)


Wow 19 months :) I'm getting old, lol. (Do I say that every month?)
As you can see I still LOVE my necklace...and actually I've branched out in some other beaded necklaces. I love to wear them ALL day :)

What has happened this past month...hmmm. I got to go to a hockey game :) It was pretty cool...check me out clapping for the goal!





So apparently books make me sleepy, especially when I read in the car :\ Mommy says I take after daddy that way.


However I know I get this from mommy :) Here I am trying to say that darn color word. It's hard one to say!! But mommy always knows what I'm saying. I LOVE coloring, drawing, painting, whatever! Mommy got pretty excited the day I started drawing circles. I don't know why. I'm not going to do THAT again for awhile...she needs to chill out.



Some other newer words I've learned..."snack" I'm getting pretty good at saying..well the "s" is hard to say but mommy and daddy understand me just fine :) I also say something like kitty kitty too now. I'm working "car" as well. I'm sure there are many many more words...but I just use them all the time now so I can't remember all my new ones.

I surprised mommy one day...she was getting ready for us to take a shower and started the water to get the tub warm...well I didn't want to wait so I just climbed in :) So she thought she should take a picture of me getting my feet all wet in my sleeper...I really just wanted her to hurry up and get the water on...really...

She even lets me use her puff ball thingy :) It's so much fun...do you know how many bubbles it makes?? They get all over me!


Mommy also tried to get me to wear big girl underwear. I liked to wear them, but I didn't really like how many times she kept trying to put me on the potty! So much I showed her...I stopped peeing in it altogether! Thats right. She's crazy to think I was ready to give up my diapers. I finally did give in and started peeing before bed again. I mean it gets mommy and daddy all excited so I thought I would allow them that small pleasure, but if they think I'm using it all the time...they have another thing coming!


Mommy found this really cool ladybug tent for me to play in :) The cats love it too...which is why there are all sort of tiny holes in it :\ But they kept putting holes in the ball pit so mommy put it away until we can take it outside and use where there aren't kitties.


I definitely know where my check is, along with my neck, hand, and foot. I'm working on tongue now. I got a new princess table with folding chairs. It's a little taller than my old table. I love it! I can drag it all over and it's pink :)

I'm a little monkey...I like to try to climb everything! I know how to climb all by myself into mommy and daddy's bed. I almost got out of my bed, but mommy moved the changing table so I don't have that to use anymore :\ Man I was so close! I did however get into a pack N play all by myself with the help of a tiny chair :) If it's near me it needs to be climbed :)

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE pushing buttons. Mommy let me sit in the front seat one day while we were waiting for daddy to look at something and I pushed every button I could reach! There are all sorts of fun buttons and knobs in the car! I also turn the Wii on almost daily. Mommy doesn't like that. I get hollered at :\ But it's so hard to stop! I mean it's a BUTTON!



I also know how to unzip things so mommy has to put my diaper bag up higher now :| She's happy I don't take my sleepers off...why would I? I would be cold all night if I did that!


Mommy and Daddy are pretty amazed that I can understand them really well. Like mommy told me to put apiece of sketti back on my plate and I did it :) Or to go get something and I do...I don't know why they find that amazing...I mean really it's not rocket science.

Alright I think thats it...I think I told you enough about me...so how about you...what have you learned this month?

No comments: