March 12, 2011

Toddlerish Bed

Hehehehe, so do I have a story to tell you!

Yesterday my friends the twins were visiting and when mommy put us all in my room for nap time I showed her what I thought about that! I got out of my crib and started running around :) Hehehe

Well that apparently did something...cause then that night daddy took the side off my crib and made it lower to the ground...so now getting out is WAY easier! What were they thinking!



So they started with putting what they called toddler rails on, but they thought I would surely fall out...so instead they attached the crib side permanently to the toddler rails. That thing isn't going anywhere! Mommy also put a tote at the foot of my bed so I can climb on that to get in and out :)


On my first night it was already way past my bedtime since the bed modifications took alot longer than what we thought they would...well when I say we I mean mommy and daddy...I just like to pretend I'm involved :) But I only snuck out the first night maybe 5 times. Mommy and Daddy kept putting me back in though. Which sucked...do they know how tuckered out I was to begin with and then all the climbing out! Geesh! So I eventually just gave up and went to sleep.

Nap the next day was about the same. Mommy kept telling me no to stay that it was nap time and so I eventually listened. Here I am all cozied under a blanket and sleeping soundly :)


So I guess this means I'm toddlerish now? Or something like that...


No comments: