March 12, 2011

Farm Days

So this morning after I fed my Elmo a heaping handful of kitty food we went to the mall. There were tons and tons of animals there! Thats not normal, but it was REALLY cool!


First I got to pet a bunny. Well actually this is like the 4th bunny I petted, but still, I got to pet lots of bunnies! They were SOOOOOOO soft and they didn't run away like the cats do!


There we cows and sheep too! I know what they! If you ask me what a sheep says I say "baaaaaaaa" and if you ask me what a cow says I say "moooooo". I can't say sheep yet though, but I can say cow :) I almost know that a doggie says "arf arf" too :)


Do you see how LITTLE that animal was! And I got to touch it! He was sleeping so we didn't pet him for long.


Oh hey speaking of dogs! They had one of those there too :) They actually had lots of them. We got to see some run through an obstical course. Not sure why mommy wouldn't let me go too. But it was fun clapping for the doggies doing their tricks :)


Look it's another baby chick! This one was even smaller!

Then I got to paint using apples...that was cool...mommy needs to do that at home more often :)
And then daddy and I went through a tunnel :)


The End :)

No comments: