February 26, 2011

ER Trip :\



So I was pretty sick a little while ago. Mommy and Daddy weren't too happy about it either :\ Then ended up even putting me in the car and taking me to some place called a hospital at 4 am. I don't know why. I know that mommy took my temp and after it beeped she told daddy it was ER time. I guess that must be code for hospital? Well it wasn't a fun place at any rate! There were all sorts of mean people there. First there was this guy who took my temp AGAIN, and their thermometer is bigger than mommy's. Then they made me take medicine. I just wanted to sleep. Then the doc came in...well thats what he said he was. I really didn't like him. He touched me here and there...and THEN he stuck something in my throat. It made me gag :| Then the first guy came back and gave me more medicine and then stuck something up my nose! He said it was for RSV or something like that...but I didn't care I mean really how would you like something jammed up YOUR nose. Then someone mommy calls the vampire came in and jabbed my arm. I was so tired I didn't fight too much for that. Then we had to go someplace where I was told to sit while they took a picture of me. Mommy and Daddy had to hold my arms and legs. That wasn't awful either...but I was sleepy...REALLY sleepy at this point. When we got back to the room...I went to sleep. It felt SO good. No one really bothered me either for awhile. They did stick a bag on my down there's to try to catch pee...but I wasn't peeing in the bag...no way. I probably should have though. Since later on they stuck something there too :| I showed them I didn't let them get much pee either...I just went in my diaper once mom put one back on :) I felt better after I slept some and they gave me even more medicine. Daddy even took me for a walk around the place. There were lots of interesting things and people too. I didn't wan to hang out in the room too long in case those people came back! Oh and I got a kitty! They gave me a cool little brown kitty to take home :) I liked that. Although daddy said it was the most expensive stuffed animal I owned now. So I wasn't better when I left, but I think mommy and daddy were happy they took me. I still felt pretty crappy though.



Being sick did have it's perks though. I got to wear nightgowns and dresses in the winter :) I also got my pacifier ALL day :) And Mommy and Daddy even let me sleep with them! I love cuddling up to Daddy :)



So mommy said something about my fever being 104.6 which I guess was pretty high. I was that hot the night after the ER too...but they didn't take me again, I wonder why? I know they gave me extra medicine and then I felt cooler so maybe thats why? Oh well. I'm better now so I like that :)

No comments: