February 1, 2011

18 months!

So technically I turned 18 months yesterday when mommy turned 29, but I think we can forgive her for being late. Actually you will just have to since she has some videos that I want her to put too and tonight she just doesn't have the time for that and a workout. So todays will just be a quicker post with just photos.

So I can say some new words. I'm pretty good at saying Ryan. But I also say "mana" for banana and something that mommy says is almost like cracker.




I climb in and out of my own highchair for dinner now. I love it! I also almost scaled the changing table in my room until mommy caught me.

My biggest excitement this month is my potty chair :) I pee in it almost every night now! I even sometimes go during the day. For some reason anytime I'm in the bathroom and I say pee pee mommy takes me diaper off and puts me there. She gets all excited when I pee in it though. Oh and I even pooped some once too :)




I pretty much just take showers now. Since I love to play in the falling water and it's easier for mommy and daddy to toss me in the shower with them. So mommy bought a new bath matt so I won't fall when I'm standing.



Food I'm getting better with. I still and pretty fussy about certain things, but seem to go through stages of what I want. I recently wouldn't touch "manas" but now I'm back to loving them again. Oh I say toast too...when mommy makes hers I chase her down when I hear it pop up saying toast so I can get some too.



I still absolutely LOVE art. Anything art too it seems. Grandma Dineen and I did some beading and I got to fingerpaint some. I also painted daddy a heart for his office and did some more pom pom work.


See my necklace!


I've been getting into mommy and daddy's laundry more..I love to put on their clothes. Mommy doens't like it when I wear hers or daddy's underwear...but those are the easier for to get over my head! So she's taken to tying her shirts on me on occasion as a compromise.


Mommy and I both have pretty pretty nails :) She was putting this paint stuff on them and I was really interested so she went ahead and put a little on mine too :) Aren't just gorgeous!



I also get to hang out with friends alot still. The twins are coming back around lots and mommy said something about Ryan might start visiting some days too. Check us out in my new ball pit!



Well thats about all folks. Nothing much more thats really new. I'm growing. I'm just reaching 23lbs now. Mommy hasn't remeasured the twins and I yet so she doesn't know how tall I am. But people keep saying I look taller. I love to try out new words. And I almost know where my cheek and neck are...which goes along with the ears, eyes, hair, nose, mouth, fingers, toes, and belly I already know :)

Oh and I GUESS I should mention. I totally ruined one of mommy's memory cards for her camera that had a bunch of pictures on it from this past month too :\ So any of our friends who went to Jumping Jungle with us...if you have pics can you please give them to her???

No comments: