February 18, 2010

Some more first bites :)

Here's my first taste of mangos. Mommy said they were pretty good but had a little bit of a strong "melon" taste. I don't mind them, but I also don't like them all THAT much. I hope mommy doesn't buy them again.



Puffs! These were different. I had to chew them...which I normally don't really need to do. But they were yummy. I don't know how mommy picks them up though. I try, but then I don't know what to do with them. They don't feel like something I want to put in my mouth, but I like it when mommy does it for me :) Just like how she gives me water from a straw now too (sometimes).



These were interesting tasting. I like them more now that I've had them a few times. I think I needed to get used to the thickness over the taste. They are much thicker than the other foods mommy has been giving me. Oh these also have carrots in them to make them tastier, so they aren't JUST spinach and potatoes :) Mommy realized that after she gave them to me, but I have had the other things so it's all good :)



This one is a food mommy hopes becomes one of my favorites since it's one of hers..pears and RASPBERRIES. They were pretty yummy :)

No comments: