February 21, 2010

Kaitlin's Angelversary

It was today that two years ago mommy and daddy had to decide to let Kaitlin play with the angels again. Which is okay, she picked me out and sent me to them because she thought I was a pretty special girl and they should have me. Each year mommy and daddy release balloons on this day to send her messages. Well this year it didn't go how mommy had planned. Yesterday we went to the store and she picked out three purple balloons and had them filled. She usually waits until around 10pm to release them since thats when Kaitlin went to "sleep". But as the day progressed the balloons stopped floating, they were almost touching the floor when mommy decided they couldn't wait. Oh and also...only two of them made it...the third one...well it's dead laying on the floor :\ The video is of the balloon release, but that didn't go well either...since they went quickly up and over the apt...mommy tried running down the stairs to see them out the front door, but they were gone.

(I think Kaitlin was just in a hurry to get her balloons this year. I mean they are pretty cool looking things! When do you think mommy will be buy me one? )

No comments: