February 14, 2010

Pictures from our Vday :)


Yesterday while we were visiting Uncle Jesse and Aunt Lisa, mommy and daddy bought me another new toy :) It's a walker! So this morning on my very first Valentine's Day I got to try it out :) yay! But...my feet didn't reach the ground very well, I can barely touch :\ I had fun with the new toys however :)


We then went out for lunch and mommy and daddy did some MORE shopping. As if being all day in the Syracuse mall wasn't enough. But today it was more food things. Then we went to Paneri Bread, where mommy accidentally bit my finger and daddy picked on her about it. Which made mommy more upset since I was already crying since she BIT my finger! I guess it was my fault I do put them in her mouth alot, but geesh. I don't think Daddy should pick on mommy like that either, she didn't mean to do it. Oh and all I have to say about the picture above, is come one mom...enough with the PINK!

Mommy bought me a new treat to try. They are cookies of some sort I think. I had fun eating it down :) Daddy called it my appetizer. hehehehe.



Oh and look what mommy got me for Valentines Day. I love it! It's kind of yummy :)

No comments: