October 6, 2009

What a Weekend!!




So mommy warned you all that there wouldn't be any posts last weekend. It was my first weekend vacation :) I'm mean we've went north, but this was my first time sleeping in a hotel, being a strange town. I didn't even go to Warrensburg when I was in mommy's tummy, so it was REALLY new to me!










Well is started with the drive there. Mommy made sure to put a bib on me so I wouldn't be all yucky when I saw Grandma and Grandpa Dineen. I fell asleep though. I didn't even make it to the bank right here in Endicott awake! (that is where mommy snapped this picture :) )


We met Grandpa and Grandma at The Golden Corral. I thought I was going to see horses or cows, but nope none there! Well cooked versions of cows, but not the alive mooing kind...anyways. I was still pretty sleepy from the trip. I woke up for a little bit but after I nursed and ate a little I fell right back to sleep. Mommy loved having grandma and grandpa there...she got to eat :) Well she mostly got to eat, they couldn't do all the feeding part :)




















So Mommy and Daddy didn't have the room for the pack and play so they figured they would just sleep me in the stroller, but they found out the stroller doesn't lay flat...so mommy had the bright idea of using Grandpa and Grandma's suit case as a make shift crib...I LOVED it!!! It was so soft :) So much softer than my crib at home. I slept like a baby both nights! Plus mommy was so close to me since she was in the bed right beside me :)

The next day the garage sailing began! I had everyone up nice and early and we were out on the road by 8ish (i think), I don't remember since i fell back to sleep :)





It was pretty rainy and cold out, but I was kept nice and warm. Grandpa kept checking me at each sale to make sure I was toasty...mommy thought it was funny how they kept fussing :) I was fine :)







Oh mommy took this picture of Grandma since grandma always said she NEVER would wear a baby carrier or use one...look who is using a carrier ;)








Here I am all rested from my day of rest...while everyone else is tired from all the walking :) Oh did I forget to mention that I peed all over my clean clothes that were in our suitcase? Mommy was changing me on the counter, turned her head for a second and I peed...it dribbled off and into the duffel bag under the counter. So mommy was glad she packed me extra clothes since I wet most of them :\

Okay grandma and grandpa...I know you are upset that you have to say goodbye, but your going to see me in two weeks! Geesh ;)







Ah it's good to be home :)











No comments: