October 2, 2009

Gone for the weekend



Post from Mommy:

No updates will be coming this weekend. But once we get back I'm sure I will have lots of pictures to upload :) I know Grandma and Grandpa are anxious to get in some Emilie time. Which mommy is looking forward to :) Now if I can just convince them to get up with her in the middle of the night ;) Hehehe

Miss Emilie showed Daddy her cranky side yesterday while mommy was out meeting other mommies. Daddy was NOT happy when I got home. Apparently she just wouldn't stop being miss cranky pants. Poor Daddy didn't even get to eat ! Then last night she was also a little PITA :\ He got up around 3 am for the day and I got up around 5 am. I went to bed later so in the end I think we both got the same amount of sleep :\ And today around 12 we are taking off for garage sale weekend in Warrensburg, NY.


But here are something things to make sure you get your weekend dose of Emilie ;)
During bath time she's always super pleasant so here are some shots of her in the tub :) These pictures/moments are why we don't kill her when we are sleep deprived ;) Babies are just to darn cute to do away with! Kind of like kitties...
I'm pretty sure she's learned how to flash a smile when she's just about irritated you to your breaking point...which then starts the process all over...lol.





Always before a bath I usually let her hang out in her birthday suit for alittle bit, while I get the water ready, etc. Recently I've found this is a good time to sneak in some tummy time...here she is during that :) (Note from Emilie -- my head is still just to darn heavy!!)



Other Randomness :)





Here is Emilie at one month old with the white bunny:


Here is Emilie at two months old with the white bunny:




No comments: