October 12, 2009

Trip North


Alright I seriously need to learn that when recording I need to keep the camera straight :\ But this was still cute enough to post :)



Where are we going? 5 hours away! But Mom, I had a day planned of sleeping and eating...
I mean look at my booboos that the doctor gave me!















Eating at Pizza Hut in Potsdam :) My first meal there.


Visiting with Great Nan ;) Look she's wearing my favorite color, Pink :) We even match :) hehehe.


Mommy and I slept at Grandma and Grandpa Dineen's. We slept together on the couch :) Mommy was nice and warm, I loved it! See my big smiles!










Okay this was a little nuts. But mommy put a towel in the sink and laid me on it to give me a bath. I'm sure Grandma didn't like all the extra laundry, but mommy liked not having to hold me up to give me a bath :) I kind of liked it too, since I love to kick and wiggle in the water :) This was taken however when mommy was worried about my fever. I wasn't worried :) My temp was 100 so mommy gave me Tylenol and put me in a luke warm bath to try to get the fever down. I did have a fever the next day too, but nothing as high as that night. She was pleased about that :)

Here I am dressed up all pretty in a new dress :)




Oh and I know already that I'm going to get into all sorts of things at Grandma and Grandpa Dineen's. Grandma had a pumpkin waiting for me. Mommy decided that I should go in it for pictures :) hehehe. My first pumpkin...

No comments: