October 22, 2009

Up Up and Away!!!


Today we are flying out!! It will be my first plane trip and my first time meeting Uncle Travis and Aunt Kristi :) I hope they like me :) Mommy says I was a handful yesterday so she's hoping I'm happier for the plane. I'm working on getting a good night sleep, she hopes that does the trick :) Mommy is having allergy troubles so this might be a long day on her.

Leaving the north country at 5:30 am the latest.
Boarding a plane around 9:45.
One stop on the way.
Hoping to be in Denver around 2 or 3.
Walmart run for diapers and other supplies.
Off to the pool!!!

(Mommy Note: Not sure if we will be updating this at all while away. I plan to spend some of my "free" time soaking and swimming. If we don't...see you sometime before the end of October :) )

No comments: