November 19, 2008

Pregnant!


All the proof I need :)

The story behind the sticks:
So I always pee in the middle of the night. SO at 4 am this morning I decide I have to test since it is your morning pee is asks for. So I test using the first test you see and thats from Big Lots. In the picture the line is MUCH darker than in real life. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. So I woke up Jason. He looked at it and said it looked positive but it was faint. So that clinched the decision and off I went to the 24 hour CVS :) The second test was VERY clearly a positive :) So I guess my appointment next week with Kassis will be my FIRST appointment preggers! Now lets just hope we make it to the cerclage, no miscarriages!

1 comment:

Casey-Diane said...

Oh Tiff - I am soooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!

Casey-Diane