November 27, 2008

Doc Called

How much do I love that since my appointment was cut short yesterday my doc called me today to check in and see if I had any more questions. I love that office! It was the actual doc too not a nurse :)

I didn't have too many questions one was when we would be potentially looking at the cerclage surgery but we had talked about that. I did confirm that I would be pulled from work end of January which means my boss won't be too happy, but this baby comes first she can understand that.

Also my hcg levels were good, they were 1,500 which means that my next visit they should over 2,000 which means we go for an ultrasound next week!! YAY! I call friday to schedule it :) I'm SO excited! I WILL get a pic of whatever is there and I WILL scan it and post it :)

That is it for this time around, until next appointment!

No comments: