November 28, 2008

A Oui (wee) Bit Scared

(A post from the sarcastic pregnancy journal)

After getting over the initial “I’m having a baby!” shock, we began to spread the news. Of course, people asked how I was feeling.“Nervous,” I’d tell them. “Freaked.”

“If you are freaked then why are you having another baby? Why try if you’re going to be scared by the results?”

Might I add, at this point, that everyone who said that to me didn’t have kids.

The decision to have a baby is a lot like the decision to move to France. France sounds cool, other people like France. It would be fun to move to France!

Then you buy the plane ticket and France starts to seem a little scary.

You’ll have to learn a new language! They eat snails! Didn’t someone once tell you that people in France don’t shower that often?

Come to think of it, moving to France and having a baby have a lot in common

1 comment:

Ginajo said...

That totally makes sense to me! I don't blame ya!!!