October 17, 2010

A Just the Girls Trip

So mommy and I made a trip north to see Grandma Dineen after her surgery. Nothing major...just a gall bladder removal which means she can go back to eating french fries WITH me now :) yay!



So mommy didn't think I would but yup I slept from home to Syracuse. Which was nice and peaceful for mommy.


Then she woke me up so we could get some lunch and a new friend :)


Then I feel asleep again between Syracuse and Watertown


Atleast I had a new friend to lean on :) Meet Buttercup! My new small fry friend :)


So then we visited for a few days and came back. No pics from when we were there. But here I am in the Watertown mall :) Checking out the ball thingy :)


Here I am watching it and spinning a little. It was fun to stretch my legs!




We stopped again in Syracuse...for the mall again. Mommy and I didn't really like the Auntie Ann's pretzels we got in Watertown so we were a little hungry. I really liked the chicken though! Can you guess from where?



Oh and check out the shirt mommy found on the drive back down :) She thinks it is REALLY cute :)




No comments: