October 26, 2010

Iron Kettle Pumpkin Farm :)

Mommy and Daddy took me to see more pumpkins. This time we drove a longer ways, it seemed like it took forever to get there! Then we got there who did I see? Grayson, Ireland and Sarah. Oh and I got to meet Grayson's big brother Austin too :)
There were lots of animals at this place. We saw goats, pigs, rabbits, chickens, and even cows!

See me looking at a turkey with Daddy :)


Ireland was helping show me around.


Austin got to go one some older kid things like this big tricycle for big people.


Ireland got to try out a few smaller kid things like this scooter.


Grayson and I kind of hung out in our strollers but we didn't mind. There was ALOT of things to look at.



I don't know why but mommy and daddy always insist on putting me head in these strange holes. The other kids did it too.

Here is Austin, Grayson and Ireland as animals.


Where am I? I'm the little piggy that was on the end :) Aren't I the cutest. Well I guess as cute as pigs can be :)


Oh then we did the corn maze. Which was alot like the last one. We even got lost again and ended up back at the beginning. We made it all the way through though :)


Here's all of us. Well not ALL of us...daddy is taking the picture.


Here's daddy! He went through the obstacle course with Austin. Austin won, but daddy said it wasn't a race :)

Mommy and I wore matching shirts :) See we both have kitties on them.


They had some pretty big pumpkins on this farm too.


I really liked the pumpkin fence. They were little enough where I could play with them.



This is after I slipped on the wet grass and got my hand all dirty. Yuck.


I showed mommy and she cleaned it off for me.




Whoa this pumpkin is really heavy!

Hmm lets see how tall I am :)

Here this one is easier to read:
Ah what a fun day! We had donuts too! Mommy thinks she liked the donuts at the other farm better, but they were still yummy.

No comments: