November 14, 2009

Hehehehehehe...



Mommy discovered my feet are ticklish...

Here's from another photo shoot mommy did of me. I was wearing a pretty pink dress for the first and last time since it was a little too small (the onsie atleast)...so enjoy!


(Your kidding right mom...ruffles on the dress!
Your lucky there aren't any on my butt!)


(What do you mean leave my dress down...I have tights on!)



(Don't keep taking my hand away...I will NOT take it out of my mouth...don't make me pull my dress up again...your choice hand or dress!)



(See I can almost fit my WHOLE fist in there :) )


(Alright Mom...I will pose, but only if you stop with the camera already!)

(alright smile pretty for the camera...)


(Is THIS big enough for you! My cheeks are going to hurt)



(Aww Mom, everyone already knows how cute I am...we didn't need to take these stupid pictures...)

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

yes, you have to smile for the camera and yes, you have to take these stupid pictures. =) She's gorgeous!! Would love to meet you guys someday. ~Rhonda, Sonyea and Zia (from STM)