November 1, 2009

3 Months Old!

I am three months old today! I can no hold my head up like a champ. I can even push myself up off the floor during belly time :) Daddy thinks if I could get some traction I would also be wiggling across the floor, but the darn blanket mommy had me on was slippery!!


I also have all sorts of facial expressions. I love to smile. I also know how to put my lip out to pout, which gets mommy every time ;)


I'm getting bigger and bigger each day but thankfully I am following the size of my clothes almost perfectly. I'm not in 3-6 month clothing. There are some 0-3 that will fit me but for the most part I'm up another step :) Oh I also try to sit up to see better. I love to held in a sitting position looking out so I can see things. If you lay me down at a slant I will try to do a sit-up to sit up and see :) I'm just starting to reach out and grab at things. But I know how to squeeze my little fingers around and pull mommy's hair, especially when I'm mad. My hands often times fascinate me. I can be caught watching them as I open and close them.

Yesterday was my first holiday :) We stayed in but mommy still insisted I had to put my pumpkin costume on for pictures.

Mommy will get to putting up the Wyoming pictures at some point...laundry is now done so she should have more time :)

No comments: