July 31, 2011

Water in the Town?


So we went to this place called Water in the Town? Or Water Down? Or Water Town? Or something like that...I don't know. I do know it was my birthday and grandma and grandpa where there :) We got to go to the zoo! Where I saw butterflies! See one right there?

And There

And over there


And down there

There is two

And another one!

Then mommy and daddy and I went up into an eagle's nest

I met Ronald McDonald.

And balanced on a beam with grandpa :)

Then we saw otters swimming

Daddy found a cool place to sit

I had to help grandpa...he needed to be shown how to get out of the bear cave!

Then we got some dinner where I got a present! What is it?

It's a barbie! Yay my first one!

And another one!


What a good Birthday :) But mommy says I'm having a party later...I wonder when later is?

No comments: