July 9, 2011

23 Months Oh My!


So not only did we move to a new house...but look at my new big BIG girls bed! And check out how cool it is all in Tinkerbell! I love it!

So the new house keeps me pretty busy now days. I mean I have to help mommy unpack (I do this by taking things from one box and putting them in another)...then I help daddy hammer things and screw things in...he doesn't always appreciate my help..but I want to pull my weight. Well it's not alot to pull really at 25 whole pounds, but I help where I can :) Yesterday mommy had a stack of coat hangers and I made sure to decorate my floor in my room with them. They were in a perfect pattern when she decided they couldn't go there :| I don't know why not...but oh well.

I am still under the 30th percentile in both height in weight...whatever that means.

I can say all sorts of things now! I love putting two words together. Some of my current favorite ones are Uncle Tom Bed, Emie swing, Daddy wet, Mommy shower, etc. I can say just about anything including a few naughty words that DADDY taught me! hehehe. I can count! I know 1- about 8ish sometimes 10. I can still repeat the ABCs. I am very vocal about things. I can now tell mommy and daddy what I need or want although sometimes they have to remind me not to scream about or whine about it.

I like to sing too...I know parts of Wheels on the Bus and last night I did the hokey pokey. :)




Well it's short this month...not sure what else to write...I'm pretty distracted at the moment with exploring my new house...so this is it folks...later!

No comments: