May 5, 2010

March of Babies!

Here we are making the shirts :)


Daddy didn't like the paint on his hands, but I thought it was fun :)

Mommy forgot to get a group shot at the walk, but here are some of the walkers for our team :)

we met up with others we knew later. And LOOK I even knew someone! A friend from our playgroup was there too :) She shared her goldfishes with me :)



Mommy said this is a face only a mommy can love.
I don't know what she is talking about it. I was trying to tell her the grass was picky!


Oh see my beads that was from the Memory Mile :)
They are Kaitlin. Mommy let me have my own necklace, which was so much fun :)
I could even take it off and put it on myself.

Mommy wanted me to thank everyone that came and everyone that donated :)
We raised $400 this year! yay!!

No comments: