May 1, 2010

9 Months!


Okay Mommy knows she's a little late with this one. We've been busy busy! On the day I turned 9 months old we walked in my first March of Babies walk. Well second if you count that I was there in mommy's tummy last year :)

Okay so what can I do now?
I sit up on my own...from crawling to sitting to crawling again. I take my shoes off and love to chew mines, yours, anyone's shoes or toes (I'm not that picky). I eat almost anything now. I had cooked onions the other night and loved them. I also still love ANYTHING with sauce on it, including spaghetti squash :)

I officially sleep in my crib alone. It's not even by mommy and daddy's bed anymore. I sleep the whole most nights too :) from 8pm to 6am. Mommy doesn't like the 6am so much, but she is dealing.

Mommy isn't sure but she thinks my first tooth is coming. I don't know myself, but I DO know that I hurt! Those little white pills help that mommy feeds me (teething tablets) but they don't take all the pain away all day long :\

I now pull myself on things which daddy captured one night while mommy was away at softball practice. That was from one of my first times, now I'm MUCH more a pro and this pic was just taken a week ago!


My hair is getting a *little* longer. Look mommy tried putting it in a pony tail!

So I can't think of much more to say. Oh ya! I can say Mamamamama, Dadadadadada and Babababababa. I also give zurberts and clap :) Lots of fun stuff :)

No comments: