October 27, 2008

CD 6

Another work day. AF is totally gone, not even the slightest trace and has been for two days so I'm feeling much better. This is the time in my cycle I feel the most optimistic.

I read on my forum that if you hold a baby around O time that it's supposed to increase your chance. I would like to know why I haven't conceived yet...grumble.

Oh I also ordered PreSeed last week. It's a special lubricant that is made to NOT kill spermies that
many women my not have enough up there so this helps. Other kinds like KY and such aren't specially formulated so it hinders the process. Many people say they got pregnant first try with it so at this point why not?

Also this month is the month of tests for me since I went and saw our doc the other day. Friday of this week I go for an ultrasound to see if I have cysts, the shape of my uterus, etc. The on the 11th, 13th and 15th they take blood to see if I have all the right horomones. Then the week of Thanksgiving I go for the test results.

No comments: