July 29, 2012

3rd Birthday Party :)

What a fun day my birthday party was! We got to play with balloons filled with get this, NOT air...but WATER...who ever thought of that was a genius! 


We had all sorts of fun throwing at each other...well most went on the ground, but it was still fun! 


Did I tell you about the big ball of water! It just kept spraying and spraying getting us all wet... it didn't roll very well connected to that hose though.

And we went swinging...

And I road on the horsey with my hat.

Then we ate some yummy food :)

After we got all dry mommy gave us all wings so we could fly :) It was pretty cool seeing all my friends turned into butterflies...even Ryan :) :)

Oh and then we got cake! I even got my very own whole cake I didn't even have to share!



Then to make the day even better I got presents! Daddy helped me...he read the cards but he left the unwrapping to me I didn't need help with that!

Yay! Thank you to everyone who came to make my special day so much fun!

No comments: