April 20, 2011

Happy Bunny Day!



Don't mind the snotty nose...I had a cold on Easter :\ But it was still fun! I mean mommy let me eat CANDY for breakfast! Any day she lets me do that is a GOOD day :)
So we put a basket out before I went to bed and mommy said something about a bunny coming to visit. I guess he did! Look what I found in my basket the next day!



But there was MORE too! See those weird colored things hangind around. I gathered them all up...


Then I opened them and found there was shiny coins in them!


Mommy and Daddy told me to put them in my piggy bank and NOT in my mouth.



They make a cool sound when you shake the piggy :)

Then later that day I got all dressed up...and we went out to eat. Guess who was at the restaraunt when we got there! NOT RYAN! (ha I thought you figured I would say that!) Nope it was Nicholas and his mommy Adina.

No comments: