November 2, 2010

15 Months!

So I'm 15 months now. Definitely getting further and further from my babyhood and into toddler hood. According to mommy I'm already there, according to daddy I'm still a baby so I guess the verdict is still out on that one :) So whats the new things I've learned or not told you about before now this month?


I'm an excellent pumpkin stacker. I've had lots of practice this month with all the pumpkin farms we've been going to.


I can totally climb on not only the kitchen chair, but also the couch, rocking chair, mommy's computer chair, the toilet, and to mommy's dislike my little table. She also caught me once climbing up and banging on daddy's big screen tv. So ya...I like to climb :)


I love doing art things. Coloring takes lots of concentration since you have to hold those darn things upright. Painting is fun but messy. I really like doing it all though :) Maybe I take after mommy after all :)


Some of the best toys I've found aren't toys. This is a bag of my old cloth diapers and burp clothes. It was super squishy and super fun to keep jumping on. I also like playing all the rooms of the apartment. When mommy can't find me or hasn't heard something from me in awhile she knows i'm getting in trouble. I usually am playing in the cat food.


Here's a toy mommy made from a pampers wipes container. It's so much fun to put the lids and have mommy or daddy or uncle tom or anyone who is around...open it back up so I can do it again :)

I still like teethers...especially since I'm still getting teeth. I use them more now than what I got my first ones.


Oh and did I mention I'm a princess?

I've learned lots of new words and have added many to my vocabulary...and this is just the start :) You already know I can say dada but mommy thought this video was worth adding to this post since it's cute :)



This isn't my best example at the work ball, but you also get to see my elite climbing skills as I scale the kitchen chair. Once up there I do respond to mommy and daddy's attempts at getting me to say ball for the camera :)



This word i'm REALLY good at already...which is making mommy scared of what is to come...lol. (the word is mine)




Here is one of my newest words: baby :)



Maybe I hear this one too much...but i can say "no no no" too.





If you listen closely you can hear me yell my infamous "bear" which mommy is beginning to realize it might be what I'm calling the cats. Since while outside I could hear Nybbles meowing. Silly adults...why does it take them so long to understand? Don't they look like little bears...I mean they have paws and are furry.





Talking isn't all I can now though. Look I can whistle too :)





Bet you thought I meant not with an actual whistle, lol :)

I can point to my nose too. Sometimes I can my ears and eyes, but this time I just wanted to point to my nose.




I also am a big girl now and help out with some chores...like laundry :)






Mommy has discovered I like peas. When we have them I call them balls. Broccoli is still something I'm willing to eat. Recently for fruit I will eat apples, but mommy isn't getting her hopes about that one too much. I'm still rather picky about food, but I'm growing so I must be eating something alright. Mommy tries to make sure my snacks are okay for me and not something like chips. Puffs aren't the greatest even though they are my favorite, but atleast they are made for babies so they probably have something good for me :) Mommy tries to make me eat cheese and stuff too though...I don't mind...I like those too.


Well I'm off...It's cold out there so bundle up everyone!

No comments: